Thursday, October 14, 2010

Public Perceptions.

I am currently working on my my second news article which I have recently posted about onto my blog about. This article will also be based on Embedded Journalism but this time instead of researching for factual information my team members and I will have to obtain the information by ourselves to develop this new article.

We will attempt to do this by carrying out surveys based on Embedded Journalism in order to find out about the perceptions of actual people, we will attempt to interview journalists, members of the Media and Communications Department at the University of Kwa - Zulu Natal, Howard as well as post graduate students of the University.


Here are examples of some of the questions that we will be asking, we will be asking people about their understanding of embedded journalism, we will be asking people if they believe that the process of embedded journalism has increased due to the war, if they believe it is objective, what embedded journalism brings to media and the society and if gaining a first hand experience at war is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment