Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Similar experiences

In my News media and the Internet Society lecture that I had attended today I had learned that there are students from an American University in California who are actually doing a course that is dealing with very similar issues to what we, the Internet Studies students are dealing with in our current module. These students are very keen on communicating with students from my university, and this is most likely because we can learn so much from each other through the exchange of information.

 I was very amazed by this because we often don't ever think that other people, especially people belonging to first world countries actually experience the same type of problems or address and study the same types of issues that we deal with here in South Africa. Perhaps we share much more with people from around the world without truely realising it.

No comments:

Post a Comment